Welcome to Woman’s Hospital!
Woman’s Hospital has been the trusted name in women’s health services in the greater Jackson area for more than 35 years. The health network was established in 1975 by a group of Jackson obstetricians and gynecologists who wanted to provide superior medical treatment to the women and infants of the area with more than just a clinical touch, but a touch of caring and concern. The hospital is the premier facility of its kind in all of Mississippi, and the current staff and management still hold to the founders’ mission and vision of providing compassionate care, with dignity, to the women of the region.
While providing compassionate care is a priority, an equal priority is providing the most comprehensive and modern care possible. The hospital has in place state-of-the-art surgical procedures and the most up-to-date treatment plans and options. As the choice for quality, professional and compassionate care, we offers a full range of services, including;
- Women’s Health. By investing in the best technology possible, our efforts aid in keeping women of all ages healthy. A full complement of birthing, postpartum and infant care, including our maternity unit, postpartum suites, well baby nursery and a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) are available to the women of our area.
- NICU Transport. Since 2002, Woman’s has made available a rapid transport team serving rural hospitals to expedite the transfers of premature infants to the NICU unit.
- da Vinci® Robotic Surgery. Through the use of robotics, surgery can be performed with great precision, less discomfort, smaller incisions and a much quicker recovery time. Woman’s offers da Vinci® surgery for hysterectomies and general surgeries.
- Imaging Services. A full range of screening services is offered conveniently at the hospital, ranging from mammograms and ultrasounds to breast biopsies. We are the only hospital in central Mississippi designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Support Classes. Many support classes are offered, including childbirth, breastfeeding, sibling classes and car seat installation. For more information or registration, just call 1-877-907-7642.
The staff and management of Woman’s Hospital are here, dedicated to serving the needs of women and infants in Central Mississippi. We welcome you to turn to us for all your healthcare needs, and we introduce ourselves to you as the best choice in Central Mississippi for women’s health. We value our reputation as a healthcare provider that offers outstanding medical care with a personal touch for all women. We invite you explore our website and to call on us if we can help. Our main number is (601) 932-1000.